Are you one of those people that works on your Christmas list all year long? Okay good. Me too. Christmas is just around the corner (eek!!), so I thought I’d let Santa know what I’m currently coveting… Santa, are you listening? 🙂
1. Set of Cast Iron Skillets– I’m DYING to get my hands on some cast iron skillets. These miniature ones are perfect for individual sized portions!
2. Vintage Blacksmith Recipe Holder– I’ve needed one of these ever since I began cooking. Just what I need to keep the cookbook open on the counter when my hands are messy!
3. A Real Hoot Canister– I SO need this owl cookie jar! It’s even winking! Too cute.
4. Pizza Menu Board– How cute is this chalkboard menu?! I can already see it hanging in my kitchen!
5. Calendar Year Dishtowel– One can never have too many dishtowels.
Hope you’re working on your Christmas List as well!