So sorry the blog has been kinda quiet lately… I’m going to blame the post-holiday crash for my sluggishness until the end of March. Even if that excuse went out the window last week.
The cold January weather made its appearance in Kansas City again this morning. Yesterday it was in the 50s, this morning it’s in the 20s. I do NOT approve.
To avoid the unbearable cold outside, I’m going to sit right here on the couch, drink my coffee, catch up on my weekly shows, and lust after some things I found on the web this week.
1. White Elephant Figural– Have I ever mentioned I have an obsession with elephants? If I was given three wishes, one would be to own an elephant. True story. I spotted this elephant at Target the other day and fell in love. I guess this will have to do until the genie comes with my three wishes.
2. J Crew Knot Bracelet– Gorgeous bracelet that goes with everything? I’ll take 5, please!
3. Baka Flats from Anthropologie– I’m always looking for new shoes to wear to work. Comfortable flats are basically the only option for hospital/ clinic work so these immediately caught my eye! These flats have subtle but classy colors that can go with basically anything. Love them!
4. Polka Dot Scarf from Madewell– This scarf is perfect for the approaching Spring! I may be getting a little ahead of myself but Spring is only 3 months away! Never too early to start planning!
5. Lilac Glitter Cupcake Toppers from We Love Citrus– These pretty cupcake toppers can spruce up any cupcake. I’m thinking I’m going to need to make some cupcakes soon just so I can use these little flags! So cute!
6. Kate Spade- Things We Love coffee table book– All things Kate Spade loves… yes, please! It’s colorful and gorgeous. Sounds like a perfect coffee table book to me!