Crafting has always been one of my favorite hobbies ever since I was a kid. I never seem to have the time to craft though! This year I’m going to try to make more time for it as it’s such a great way to relax and have fun. Here are some great ideas I found around the web this weekend! Looks like a Hobby Lobby trip is in my near future!
1. The Violet Hours- Gold Sharpie Ceramics
2. Kelli Murray- Gold Leaf Paper Mache Bowls
3. Wit & Whistle- DIY Tea Storage Jars
4. Style Me Pretty- Gold Dipped Milk Bottles
5. Glitter Guide- DIY Glitter Tape
Can you tell I like gold??