So, this crazy weather has me super excited for all that is in store for the next couple of seasons. Richmond has seen some seriously warm weather this week (plus an ice delay, crazzzy wind at the moment, and snow in the forecast!). Here are some of my seasonal thoughts and fun finds this week!
1. I am so excited! I won this print in an iPhone case this week! Caroline Wang is an incredible designer. You can find her shop on etsy here!
2. What the what?!? It’s a USB drive!! Oh, Kate. Every.time.
3. Ok, so all this warm weather in January is making me start thinking summer. Hat’s off to that!
4. There’s just something about the warmer weather that make salads more appealing. Plus, this salad is served up on pizza! Amazing.
5. Reality is that rainy season is upon us. So, thinking a new umbrella is in order?
6. I’m sensing a ladies brunch in the near future. This fresh take on a mimosa is a must try!
Get your wellies on and hunker down!