Here are some things that caught our eye this week! They motivated us, inspired us, and left us just down right happy. We hope they do the same for you!
– Leah wrote a beautiful post on keeping a marriage happy and healthy. Tad and I are always up for marriage advice as we prepare to tie the knot next year!
– A bird ballet. So so beautiful.
– This amazing margarita recipe. Definitely making one this weekend!
– How gorgeous is this rehearsal dinner?! The copper escort cards? I die!
– Discovered this fabulous Etsy shop… paper goods galore! I think this print needs to be added to the gallery walls in our new homes!
– J.Crew new arrivals. No need to say more.
– How to throw a vintage-inspired cocktail party. So doing this! Mad Men watch party, anyone?
Happy Friday and we hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Natalie and Erin