Well, folks, it’s official… the sisters and duo behind this blog will be reunited tomorrow! Erin is coming to KC tomorrow for a week- long adventure consisting of some serious girl time. We haven’t seen each other in months and the sister time is LONG overdue!
We have lots of things to catch up on… namely, wedding planning, picture taking, and wine drinking. It’s going to be a fabulous week.
Because we love to-do lists (who doesn’t??), we thought we’d give a little run down of our to-do’s for the week.
1. Plaza. Must go. Lots o’ shopping.
2. Putting together some fabulous photo shoots for the blog.
3. Taking a trip to Kauffman stadium for a Royals game!
4. Chick flicks. Lots of them.
5. Prepping the parents’ house for the garage sale next weekend!
6. Last but not least, lots of family time. That’s always the best time.
What do you lovelies have planned for the weekend? We’d love to know! We’ll be sure to take lots of pictures of the sister reunion and share them with you next week!
Hope you have a fantastic Thursday!
Natalie and Erin