Happy Tuesday!!! I don’t know about where you are, but it is freaking freezing here in Columbus. I have the day off school today because you cannot be outside for more than a minute because your nose will fall off. I’m more than a little over it. The day off is nice though!
Here is this week’s roundup that consists mostly of things that are saving me from seasonal affective disorder, which I assure you is a very real thing.
1. Y’all it is so cold. My skin is literally cracking off. Kiehl’s has been my only saving grace.
2. In this weather….these boots are a must.
3. Ok, I seriously need 100 of these adorable Polka Dot Bins and for 10 bucks apiece???
4. This lip balm is amazing. I’ve gone through a whole ball of bliss already this week.
5. I love this throw of mine.
6. I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again. These matches are amazing.