YOU GUYS. This week I….
1) Woke up to birds chirping.
2) Fell asleep to a thunderstorm.
3) Watched snow melt in 60 degree weather.
4) Wore my Spring sweaters.
5) Sported my Wellies.
6) Went for a walk with Tad and the pup.
7) Praised the good Lord above for SPRINGGGGG. Please oh please let it stay??!
The only thing I wish I could change is the dang black cat in the neighborhood that sits on our fence every day drooling over the newly created birds nest above our kitchen window. Damn cat! Scat! Those birdies need to fly! How high can cats jump? I’m seriously worried he’s going to snatch the birds! Google search: how to turn your neighborhood cat into an herbivore.
On a happier note, I dreamed up an outfit this week that consists of only the spring essentials: umbrellas, polka dots, and pastels. Sign. Me. UP!
I hope you all are getting a taste of the fabulous season to come. The best part of living in the midwest? Four seasons… even in February! #grateful
Happy Friday, friends! Have a great one!