Good morning!! I am going to make this short and sweet. This mama is so ready for the weekend. It has been a busy week! This weekend is looking so, so good. Here’s what I am loving this week!
- This pumpkin is calling my name!
3. Opal Studs.
4. The very best things about fall.
5. Pretzel Rattle.
6. Reversible Tote. The inside of this bag is so good. Pretty reasonable price for say, a baby bag?
7. Mommy Bodysuit. The kid can’t have too many of these, simply because we will all know he or she will most definitely prefer daddy.
8. At a mere $7, I feel like these adorable little booties are a must.
So, that’s it for me! What have you been loving this week? Hope you all have some snazzy plans for the weekend!