Good morning!! I am going to make this short and sweet. This mama is so ready for the weekend. It has been a busy week! This weekend is looking so, so good. Here’s what I am loving this week!
- This pumpkin is calling my name!
3. Opal Studs.
4. The very best things about fall.
5. Pretzel Rattle.
6. Reversible Tote. The inside of this bag is so good. Pretty reasonable price for say, a baby bag?
7. Mommy Bodysuit. The kid can’t have too many of these, simply because we will all know he or she will most definitely prefer daddy.
8. At a mere $7, I feel like these adorable little booties are a must.
So, that’s it for me! What have you been loving this week? Hope you all have some snazzy plans for the weekend!
Erika W. said:
I love those opal studs (my birthstone!). We are all about football this weekend! Hope you have a great, relaxing weekend!
Ashley Folger said:
I can highly recommend that reversible tote! I purchased the black/cognac one for the exact same purpose–I cannot stand conventional diaper bags, and I’m expecting my first little one in January. This thing is so roomy (I’ve been using it as a purse and travel bag for now), and the detachable wristlet would make it easy to find your “adult” stuff amid all the baby stuff. I bought a diaper organizer insert elsewhere that can go from a large bag of mine to my husband’s backpack. Reasonable price and totally worth it!
Planning for Paris said:
Yes, exactly what I was thinking!! I am actually heading to Nordstrom now to see if I can see it in person!! Congrats to you Ashley!! So excited for you guys!
Mrs. AOK said:
I love everything!!! Can I have it all? I don’t even have a baby… 😀
My babies all walk, talk, and all that jazz. Oh how time flies.
Hey, you should link to this up to Mommy Monday!