1. Black Stripey Straws. Party must have.
2. Pottery Barn Spooky Plates. These are so Edgar Allen Poe-esque
3. Halloween Candy. What’s Halloween without candy??
4. Spooky Hand Towels. So fun.
5. Chevron Party Bags. Fill with candy and tie with black ribbon for a fun party favor!
6. Tiny Taster Spoons. All food should be easy to eat, but these little spoons make little appetizers of soup or smaller portions of dessert possible and festive!
7. Halloween Invite. Festive invite? Done.
8. Diptyque Candle. Love the color!
9. Happy Halloween Banner. So cute!!
Maybe it’s the mystery of it all. Maybe it’s the fact that it’s in the Fall, or maybe I just love a good spook. Whatever it is, I need it to last all year. Happy Halloween!!