It’s Tuesday and finally Spring. Let’s celebrate with a round-up of gluten- free recipes! Found these gems on the web this week and let’s just say I’m already compiling the grocery list…
1) Light Peanut Sauce with Rice Noodles– With Style and Grace
2) Strawberry and Buttermilk Panna Cotta– A Cozy Kitchen
3) Caesar Salad– With Style and Grace
4) Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Miracle Cookies – Averie Cooks
5) Vanilla Stack Cake with Strawberry Buttercream– Forgiving Martha
ALL of the recipes are gluten- free! I’m loving these gluten- free takes on comfort food. Sometimes you just crave a big ol’ slice of cake and being gluten-free can seriously hinder that craving. These GF recipes are coming to the rescue though. I’m lookin’ at you, vanilla stack cake…
I also happened to stumble across a gluten- free bakery just blocks away from the new house. Yesss. Can’t WAIT to move in. I have a feeling I’ll get to know the people at the bakery by name. My sweet tooth and I have a serious relationship… going strong for 26 years now. I think I’m in love.