How relaxing was this long weekend? And somehow by the grace of God I also have off today! Matt came to visit this weekend and I cannot wait until we are back in the same state (less than two weeks!). Life just feels more complete with him around.
Here are some of my favorites I found while lounging around this weekend!
1. These shorts are to die for–this whole look might become a summer staple!
2. This Father’s day card. Father’s Day is right around the corner and since I happen to have not only the world’s greatest dad, but also the world’s great fly fisherman as a father this card seems quite fitting.
3. The Great Gatsby. Saw it this weekend. So unbelievable. Baz Luhrman plus Leo? Sold.
4. There seem to be two dangerous places in this world. Marshall’s and IKEA. This chair is only 20 dollars at IKEA. I repeat. Dangerous.
5. This canvas tote is incredible.
6. Pom Pom flower. The perfect summer accessory.
Have a great day!