Can you believe it?? One year! One year since we started this ol’ blog here. It’s crazy how fast time flies.
We started this blog as a way for us to feel closer when we were oh-so far apart (Richmond <–> KC). We also wanted an outlet to share our love of all things pretty, unique, and fun. This blog has given us all of those things and then some! We look so forward to posting every day and sharing with you all what makes us smile.
The year went by fast but so many amazing things happened in the year:
1. Erin and Matt loaded up the Uhaul and moved to Ohio!
2. Natalie and Tad decided forever would be pretty dang cool and got engaged!
3. Erin and Matt bought a house.
4. Natalie and Tad moved in to a new house.
5. Erin shared her closet and some of her current obsessions on some amazing blogs.
6. Natalie shared some of her recipes and pictures on Tastespotting.
7. We took a trip to the Virgin Islands and had a family vacay in Vegas.
8. We had approximately 5,124 Skype dates that involved wine and lots of laughs.
9. We got a snazzy new name and a snazzy new look for the blog.
10. Last but not least, we gained some awesome new blogging friends.
To mark this special occasion, we thought we’d give away to one lucky reader a fabulous collection of some of our favorite things! Washi tape and Le Pens? Heck yes! Click on the link below to enter the giveaway!
// Kikkerland Paper Straws // Le Pens – set of 2 // Tweezerman Emory Boards // Mor Macaron Lip Gloss // Chronicle Books Notecards- set of 16 // Scotch Washi Tape // Gold Foil Polka Dot Notebook // Essie Nail Polish in Sunday Funday //
Thank you, dear readers, for stopping by each day. It means the world to us.
It’s been a fabulous year… Won’t you join us for another?
Erin and Natalie
P.s. Good luck! Winner of the giveaway will be announced next Friday! 🙂
Pingback: Monday Perks | Planning for Paris
So, a delayed reply, but what I did end up doing this weekend is study for the GRE, go to my favorite park in San Diego, and spend time at the beach.
Congratulations on the blog-aversary. Will definitely join you for another year. 😀
I plan to have a stress free and relaxing weekend! And BBQ! 😉
Pingback: Week at Grandma’s | Planning for Paris
Pingback: Autumn Days | Planning for Paris
Pingback: Help Us Plan Our 2nd Year! | Planning for Paris