Good morning! Yesterday, I shared with you some of my first things first beauty routine. Once I’m ready to conquer the day, which is not until after my coffee or tea (which I pack several of to go) I use these makeup essentials:
1. Thanks to Birchbox I have gotten to try lots of new products that I wouldn’t necessarily pick off the shelf. Plus, each month you can accumulate points by reviewing items. This Hot Mama Blush is one that I buy with my points over and over again. It has a bit of shimmer to it and the shade is just perfect.
2. Laura Mercier Eyelash Curler. The thing I love most about this is that it is compact. Most eyelash curlers are SO bulky!!
3. Milani Liquid Like Eyeliner.
5. Bare Minerals Powder Foundation and Brush. Liquid foundation is usually too intense color wise for my face. Powder foundation blends better and is more practical for me for everyday use.
6. Bare Minerals Powder Concealer and Brush. Oh my. I don’t know what I did before I found this. Works wonders on dark circles.
7. Laura Mercier Gloss in Bare Pink. As an everyday lipgloss, I love the way this stays on your lips for awhile. If I’m feeling feisty that day, I’ll put it on over a red or pink lipstick.
8. Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb. I love this travel size. Plus, it smells amazing.
These are pretty much my everyday staples. I also have ‘fancy’ makeup I save for getting gussied up–like primers and finishing powders–but for everyday I keep it pretty simple!!
So how about you? What are your favorite makeup staples? Anything you swear by?
I love They’re Real, I used it this morning! Flowerbomb is also one of my favorites.