Good morning!! Fall has officially hit Columbus. The weather is perfection and I lit my first pumpkin scented candle, so that pretty much makes it official. Here are a couple of things that are must have items in my bag for the fall transition!
- This has become an essential. My legs are not doing so hot and need pretty much all the support they can get. And I hear this is pretty great for after the baby too?
- It is my mission to stay healthy this season. Already at school we have had projectile vomitters, sneezing galore, and plowed through most of our tissues. Plus, I nanny for two little ones who seem to always have sticky hands. Always. These handy little wipes are amazing–and cute to boot!
- I cannot say enough about this planner. Apparently everyone else feels the same way too, because it is sold out everywhere!
- I got hooked on Lara Bars when I was doing Whole30 and now I never leave the house without one stashed in my bag. Can’t wait for the release of the seasonal flavors!
- In the spring and summer, I wear Wild Bluebell by Jo Malone or Kate Spade Live Colorfully, but once fall hits, I switch over to my absolute favorite perfume of all time: Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb. The scent is spicier and absolutely perfect for the fall!
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment is heaven. I usually switch out my pinks in favor of a redder shade, I have never really looked great in the maroon colors associated with fall. This provides just enough color and is moisturizing at the same time! Win!
- Essie Smokin’ Hot. I’ve been wearing this for weeks and I cannot get enough! Love this shade! And does anyone feel like Essie reformulated? It goes on so smooth and dries super fast now!
- Dry Shampoo: I never leave the house without it.
- This oil has been a Godsend. The constant itching has started and this seems to be the only thing that cures it.
- Ok, so I do not actually own this bag, yet. At only $38 it seems like the only real option for fall.
- I walk to work, so it is actually becoming that time of year where I do actually carry shoes in my bag. On top of that, I also have this awesome new accessory called compression hose. Finding shoes that work with those all day is pretty much impossible so I like to have options!
So that’s what I am totin’ around these days! What about you? What are your essentials for this season?
Stay tuned Monday for a little giveaway to celebrate 3 YEARS of this here blog! Until then, I hope everyone has a great weekend!