Last year, I stumbled upon these beauties at Nordstrom Rack. I absolutely could not wear them enough last year. Now that I have to wear a compression hose/legging combo pretty much everyday–and flats look kinda strange with m’hose sticking out–I would like to invest in another boot option that aren’t my two pairs of Hunters. I love my rain boots, but if it’s not raining, they also don’t make a lot of sense. SO: this is where you all come in! Here are some options I am considering…I need your help picking!
- These black boots seem really practical. Low heel and would pretty much go with anything. I feel like a large person most days with the belly so I am thinking I should go with a low heel to avoid being any “bigger”, but also feel just from a comfort standpoint these would do nicely!
- Ok so I understand that these look a lot like the ones I already have. BUT they have a much lower heel and I love the ones I have oh so much?
- These are my more expensive option, but they look really durable and super fall-y!
- I like these for a couple of reasons; low heel, buckle, and would match everything.
- This boot has a lot going for it right now. The price could not be better at $40–plus all clothing and shoes are buy one get one 50% off this week–and I am pretty sure I could find a second thing. They also have a low heel and seem super practical–and they are nothing like the boots I already own.
- These are really on the list simply because I think they are darling. They kinda look like what I already have and the heel is pretty tall too. Maybe next year?
So what do you all think? Are there some other options out there that you love that I missed? Please share! Things are getting desperate!!
Hope you all have an excellent weekend!
The Girl In a Cocktail Dress said:
Hi, stopped by and decided to comment! Really enjoyed going through your post, very cool and interesting (and stylish too!!) Keep it up!
Come check out my blog if you get the time, would love to know what you think!
p.s. interesting layout and review!
Planning for Paris said:
Thanks so much for stopping by!! :-*
Pingback: Deal of the Week: Fall Booties! | Planning for Paris