Last year, I stumbled upon these beauties at Nordstrom Rack. I absolutely could not wear them enough last year. Now that I have to wear a compression hose/legging combo pretty much everyday–and flats look kinda strange with m’hose sticking out–I would like to invest in another boot option that aren’t my two pairs of Hunters. I love my rain boots, but if it’s not raining, they also don’t make a lot of sense. SO: this is where you all come in! Here are some options I am considering…I need your help picking!
- These black boots seem really practical. Low heel and would pretty much go with anything. I feel like a large person most days with the belly so I am thinking I should go with a low heel to avoid being any “bigger”, but also feel just from a comfort standpoint these would do nicely!
- Ok so I understand that these look a lot like the ones I already have. BUT they have a much lower heel and I love the ones I have oh so much?
- These are my more expensive option, but they look really durable and super fall-y!
- I like these for a couple of reasons; low heel, buckle, and would match everything.
- This boot has a lot going for it right now. The price could not be better at $40–plus all clothing and shoes are buy one get one 50% off this week–and I am pretty sure I could find a second thing. They also have a low heel and seem super practical–and they are nothing like the boots I already own.
- These are really on the list simply because I think they are darling. They kinda look like what I already have and the heel is pretty tall too. Maybe next year?
So what do you all think? Are there some other options out there that you love that I missed? Please share! Things are getting desperate!!
Hope you all have an excellent weekend!