Good morning and a very happy Saturday to you all! It has been a whirlwind the last couple of weeks with the baby shower, my mom and sister visiting, wrapping up my final project for my master’s, tying things up at work, and last, but not least, prepping for BABY! We are 38 weeks today and we have moments where we sit back and say we are totally ready and then have moments (like when we realize that we haven’t installed the car seat) that we begin to panic. I find myself crying for no reason lately. I get really happy, then really sad about something I would never normally get sad about (I cried the other night because our new favorite show, Fargo, wasn’t ending fast enough and I wanted to go to bed).
SO–for this year’s Christmas gift guide…I am not going to pretend I know what grown up people want. I gathered up what’s on my wishlist this year which to be honest consists mostly of adult beverages and things I think will help make me feel like a human once baby arrives! SO here it goes!
- My all-time favorite Lip Balm.
- Kate Spade La Pavillion Set. We haven’t really gotten new towels or oven mitts since the wedding–we are overdue and these are darling!
- I saw this candy concoction at Nordstrom the other day and I just thought they were so cute! So fun for a holiday party!
- Wine plus cute packaging? Yes!
- Sayings on wine glasses are the best reminders!
- I try to stock up on my makeup essentials at Christmas like my Bare Minerals Foundation.
- …and NARS Blush.
- This ornament is just darling and until tomorrow everything at Papersource is 20% of with code FALALA!
- I have vowed to be better at getting pictures printed and I think it would help if I had some cute albums like this one!
- I have had my eye on this tote for years and with a momentous Christmas ahead, graduating with my master’s on the same day I am due, and 30 creeping up in early January, I think this needs to be the year for a very grown up bag!
- This book will just make me think I actually have a plan for keeping my house functional and cute post baby.
- Yes, to all things Essie.
So, what’s on your list?? Hope you are all making headway on your Christmas shopping list!
Have a great weekend,