Good morning!! Today, I am so excited to be partnering up with Nakturnal to share my go-to gift ideas for the mama to be’s in your life! They have so many unique, handmade gifts at every price point while still giving the feel of a luxury gift. When putting together a baby shower gift, I love to compile a couple of things (yes, I am usually the one that strays from the registry…especially if I know the mama well) that I love! I find it helps unite in the name of motherhood, connect over products that worked for us, even before I was a mama myself. After all, it takes a village!
I like to give something from each of the following categories:
A product you love
1. Fels-Naptha Laundry Soap Miracle soap, I tell you. Run hot water, scour with this soap and then let it soak. You will never know poopacalypse ever happened in the middle of a restaurant when you forgot another onesie, except for the scar it leaves on your soul.
2. A pack of your favorite wipes These wipes are real soft, y’all. Real soft.
3. Healing Balm As I’ve mentioned here, here, and here, I slather this balm on everything. Cradle cap, scratches, mosquito bites, everything.
4. Best soap for washing bottles. I buy it for everyone having a baby.
A little something your baby loves
5. A favorite Bink
6. A Favorite Book
7. A Favorite Toy (now through July 4th 20% off with code ‘Indep20off’)
8. Freshly Picked Moccasins I will never have enough good things to say about these shoes. I LOVE that I have E’s footprints forever.
9. Every child has a blanket that they have and keep forever. This one is handmade and actually a really good deal for the quality and style that will really last a lifetime! (20% off with code ‘Indep20off’)
Then I love to throw all the items into something that they will use when baby comes! I love this pink pom bucket! Also comes in blue and grey! Perfect for storing toys!
What are your go-to shower gifts? Do you stick to the registry? A little bit of both? So fun showering all these mamas–I always get so excited!
Hope you all have a great weekend and Fourth of July holiday!
*This post was written in partnership with Nakturnal, but all opinions, as always, are my own!