Good Afternoon! Today, as I was sitting around thinking about what to wear to a holiday party this weekend, I started looking at typical holiday wear you see in movies, ads, and blogs. Um. If I wore a cocktail dress to my work party, I would never hear the end of it. Let’s face it. Most holiday soirees are fairly casual. So what to wear? Here’s what I’m thinking:
1. Embellished Sweatshirt. A loose blouse would also be perfect–in maybe a red or dark gray?
2. Crystal Botanica Earrings. If you go with an embellished sweater, a necklace might be too much, so stick with fancy schmancy earrings.
3. NARS Lipstick in Heat Wave. Bold lipstick is always a fabulous accessory.
4. Skinny Jeans. Dark jeans are always a great in-between item.
5. Metallic Clutch. Sequins are also good here…
6. Red Pumps.
So, what are you guys wearing this holiday season?
Have a great weekend!!