It’s that time again! Time to round up my new finds, current musings, and my every day thoughts from the week! It’s almost the weekend, so let’s toast to a grand week and an even grander weekend.
1. What better way to toast than with a fabulous margarita recipe! This blackberry margarita sounds pretty dang fantastic.
P.S.- I hope you all had a fabulous Cinco de Mayo. Shall we continue the celebrations this weekend? Let’s do it! Cheers!
2. Need help setting a table? Waiting on Martha is your gal! This handy (and crazy beautiful) guide can help anyone conquer the always-challenging table setting. Now I need to get my hands on that dinnerware of hers… swoon!!
3. New Kate Spade arrivals? Enough said. Take me to Rio, please!
4. A fashion illustrator that illustrates with petals– the most unique, inspiring, and beautiful work I’ve seen all week! I can’t stop looking at her Instagram feed!
5. Speaking of fashion and unique, meet Mayhem, the most talented 4-year-old fashionista around. Mayhem and her mom make red-carpet worthy dresses out of your everyday craft materials, and the results are to-die-for. She even got tapped by Vogue! Be sure to browse her A-mazing instagram account.
6. The May Matchbook Magazine is now live! Always a treat to go through, this issue is especially divine since it’s the wedding issue!
7. Speaking of weddings… 1 MONTH TO GO before Tad and I tie the knot! Holy goodness how did it come up so fast?! I better get to ordering those ceremony programs!
8. Can we please talk about the fact that the Royal Princes of Cuteness were in Memphis this past weekend?? And I WASN’T. Sad day. Prince William and Harry, come back for a visit? Please? And bring Kate and the babes? K thanks.
9. We’ve got big things happening in the White-Dunlap households these next two weeks! My brother graduates from the University of Arkansas this weekend, Tad graduates with his MBA next Friday night, and I’ll graduate from medical school next Saturday morning! Holy diplomas! Can’t believe it’s all happening so soon!
10. I’ll leave you with this- The cutest 3-year old dancing to ‘Happy’. This mother-daughter duo is just the sweetest! I hope this brightens your day!