Good morning! Earlier this week, Natalie shared what was in her bag and today I bring you mine! I take purse packing very seriously. I repack it every single night. I typically work three jobs everyday without retuning home in between. A meticulously packed bag can help you feel ready for the day! Here are the items you will find every single day in my bag.
1. Baggu Reusable Bags. I cannot get enough of these things. Not only are the color options and patterns to die for, they are incredibly sturdy and hold a ton!!
2. Well-Kept Screen Cleansing Cloths. I work with children and I let them play with my phone and iPad. Yikes, I know. These cloths are a lifesaver.
3. Kiehl’s Creme de Corps. I actually don’t know how I survived pre-Kiehl’s. It’s insane how good this lotion is.
4. JCrew Backup Battery. Most days, I work longer than my battery life. Awesome.
5. Leather Journal. If you’re interested, I can show you the inside of my notebook, but it’s my bloggie inspiration. I tear out magazine pages, doodle, make lists, write down thoughts, etc… The trick is getting a sturdy journal so the cover won’t tear off from being in your bag everyday. The other key is one that closes! It either needs to be rubber banded or snapped. Otherwise your pages will get smushed.
6. Spiral Planner. I can’t even tell you how much I love this thing. I never leave the house without it.
7. Bills, letters, etc…I still do things the old fashioned way and I like it. #igotitfrommymomma
8. iPad Case. It’s padded and it has polka dots.
9. Nautical Stripe Tote. Ok. This bag was $15. Regular price.
So what’s in your bag??