We know it’s the day after Mother’s Day but we happen to think our mom is pretty dang fabulous that she deserves an extra day!
Here are the top 5 things we’ve learned from our momma:
1. Never leave the house without lipstick on, preferably a bright shade of red or pink.
2. You have to really dig to find ‘treasures’ at antique malls. We owe all of our antiquing skills to her.
3. There is always something else to look forward to. When you get sad that a certain trip or event is over, there’s always something else to plan and be excited about.
4. Take one day at a time. We heard this a lot when we’d call her crying over failed tests or difficult boys. It’s still the best piece of advice she gives us.
5. Raising three kids and working a full-time job is totally doable. And you can do it with style and grace.
Mom, we love you more than words can describe! We’re so lucky to have you as our mom.
Nennie and Erin