Good morning, loves! It’s been a doozy of a week over here so I for one am stoked about the impending weekend. We have another weekend at home where I plan on putting my feet up, doing a little baking, and probably more online shopping. The perfect weekend if you ask me! Here’s what I am loving this week!
- There is greek yogurt in these cookies so I am almost positive that makes them healthy.
- I am not usually one to sit around and relax on the weekends, but lately it’s a must. This blanket should pair nicely with my tufted ottoman I am currently using to prop up my feet and my fuzzy slippers!
- So, maybe you all have some advice here, but I feel like my phone has literally no storage space. Right now there are around 30 pictures on it and it is taking up half the space. I have to clear it out weekly–who knows how often I will have to clear it out once baby arrives. Definitely going to need a cute flash drive! Although, we have found that that this baby is already like their father because as soon as I try to film the kicks, they suddenly cease. Camera goes off; you know the drill. Cute, but frustrating.
- This week my mantra has been breathe. Between seriously bruised and swollen ankles and a little trouble sleeping with my growing belly, we have also been on our first maternity tour and going on our second tonight. Let me just say, I cried four times at the first hospital. I think it should be a rule that they cannot take expectant mothers by the nursery. Every single one of us was crying. It makes it all feel so real. But in all honesty, despite that I now have to plan my outfits around a maternity girdle and compression hose, this little nugget brings me so much joy already. Annnnnd I am crying again.
- Santa, I need this face mask. And pretty much everything else fresh makes. Thanks!
- You guys! This dry shampoo works. I know you all may not be the dry shampoo freaks that I am, but I literally never leave the house without it. I usually opt for the powder, but this spray is heavenly I tell you!
- SO to make myself feel better about having to buy a maternity belt, I went ahead and splurged on this purse. When the large Target box arrived and out spilled all the maternity stuff, even the hubby wasn’t mad about this purchase. Mama needed a treat too!
- Noble Carriage seriously has the cutest stuff. This adorable teether included. If you have baby fever, steer clear.
- Why, oh why are onesies with sayings on them so stinking cute?!
- Again, most of my outfits are designed to hide m’ hose so boots are pretty much all I can wear–usually paired with leggings and a long shirt. So, I am thinking about splurging on another pair for fall. What do we think about this option? I am tempted, but also think I need a pair with a slightly shorter heel? Thoughts? Suggestions?
I hope you all had an amazing week and have a wonderful weekend!