Good morning!! And happy almost Halloween! I pretty much celebrate this holiday all month long by binge eating candy and watching Hocus Pocus on repeat. This weekend I am flying solo as Matt has jetted off to our dear friends’ wedding in Florida. I am incredibly sad to be missing it, but with this baby on the horizon in less than 7 weeks, flying just wasn’t an option for me. SO to cheer myself up, I have planned a mega girly, treat yo’ self, relaxing weekend. Here’s what’s on the agenda starting at 3:30 today.
- Cozying up with pillows and lots o’ blankets is a top priority. It is absolutely freezing in our house and Matt is a real stickler about that thermostat. I’m sure he has an app that would alert him if I even walked passed it.
- Baking! Tonight I am thinking pumpkin bread and tomorrow morning these pumpkin spice waffles.
- When Matt is not around I actually get to brew my decaf coffee and indulge in perhaps more than my one daily cup. If I could, I would drink coffee all day long. Mostly because I have a thing for coffee mugs.
- You guys. How stunning is this chair? I definitely have some lounging on the agenda this weekend and I certainly wouldn’t mind doing it in this beaut.
- I was wearing Essie Smokin’ Hot well before it was seasonally appropriate. What can I say? I’m obsessed.
- Cute matches and candles.
- I was down another three pounds at this week’s appointment. Soooooooo I’m thinking I can indulge more than normal this weekend? I want these pretzels!
- Cozy slippers are the first thing happening when I get home. I cannot wait.
I also have high hopes of getting out to do a little shopping this weekend, but I am having a whole lotta trouble with my hips. I am almost done Christmas shopping and I am determined to finish in the next week or so! May have to resort to staying cuddled up and having it shipped. But there’s just something about hitting’ the shops for the holidays!
So what about you all? What do you have up your sleeves for the big holiday weekend? Hope you have a marvelous weekend!
White, Connie said:
Did not know you were having hip problems…..stay put and rest!!!! Love you! Mom
Sent from my iPhone
Pumpkin spice waffles! Those sound heavenly.
P.S. I hope you stop by and join our Christmas card exchange. The post is up today but all you need to do is email me your mailing address letting me know you want to join.
Planning for Paris said:
Yay!! Thanks for the heads up!! That was so fun!! You are awesome for organizing!