Good morning! Hope your week is off to a great start! Here is a quick gift guide for those last minute gifts for the little Valentines in your life!
- Love is… You guys…this book is the cutest! A friend recommended it and I couldn’t order it fast enough!! Eleanor loves her quack quacks. Oh my gosh I am going to cry.
- Another cute option for Valentine’s books is ABC Love…So sweet. We also gave Eleanor this book last year! I snagged up some cute felt envelopes from the dollar section at Target to throw them in!
- How cute are these bows?! Eleanor is loving animals right now so these are perfect!
- Spring is coming people!! Saltwaters are a must! Here is the option on Amazon too if you have Prime to ensure you get them by Love Day!
- Last night I was painting my nails and E was fascinated. Does this mean she is ready to have her nails painted?! Mayyyybe we will go with a light color for starters! This polish is safe for the babes!
- At this age, candy is not something I really want to give her with any regularity…she is happy with these and these treats. She will most likely eat all the candy though cause she will see me eating it like it’s my job. I mean, it’s what this holiday is all about, right?
- Love this little snack cup!
- These plates are so stinking adorable. I love the divided look. A 3 pack at Target is only $4.99! I couldn’t find these shades in a pack at Target online though. Maybe in store? I can’t wait to fill them up with little heart foods!!
What other items would you add? We are one week away! Gah, I love holidays!