beauty, deals, fashion, Glossier, Life, mommy and me, pretty things, retail therapy, shopping, stickers, style, Target, The Baby Cubby, toddler, treat yo' self
Holy happy Friday!! Yowza it’s been a long week. I decided it might be time for a little retail therapy. I mean, was this week seriously long for anyone else?? Maybe it’s because Ohio experienced all four seasons this week?! Either way, I’m treating myself. Here’s what I’m loving this week!!
- How cute is this list pad?! Neeeeeed!
- I’ve been thinking for awhile that I need a keychain that’s on the brighter side. Finding my keys has become a really annoying struggle lately. A struggle that feels unnecessary. This bright keychain is amazing.
- Ok. Has anyone tried Glossier Cloud Paint?? I keep reading that it is best thing since sliced bread. Anyone local wanna go in on the 2/$30 deal with me??
- I know I would never actually light this candle because it’s just so pretty. So, so pretty.
- I will be posting what’s going in my hospital bag this time around here in a few weeks and I’m realllllllly thinking this hair tie needs to be in there. So Darling.
- I couldn’t help myself, I bought Phoebe Fawn for Eleanor’s Easter basket in addition to everything else. She’s just too cute, plus all Hazel Village dolls are 20% with code SPRINGFLING20 at Baby Cubby!
- The prettiest spring polish.
- I will be doing a whole spring/summer toddler clothing post next week, but I’m ordering these shoes for E as we speak. Her sweet toes in these sparkly shoes is more than my heart can handle. I can’t wait.
- My sister got me these shoes for my birthday and I was finally able to bust them out yesterday, you know, before it started it snowing today. I absolutely love these shoes (I also have them in the brown color) and bonus…all shoes at Target are buy one get one 50% off right now!
- E is going through a sticker phase and it keeps her little fingers busy at restaurants, church, etc…I have been saving stickers for her for years because I knew if she was anything like me she would be sticker obsessed, but we are already running low so I am officially stocking up!!
Ok. So, what else do I need? Give me all the things!
Hope you lovelies have a great weekend!