Good morning, friends!! Long time no see!! It has been a long few weeks with busy work schedules and a brief stay in the hospital courtesy of a very much accidental run-in with a student. All is great with baby–and mom and dad are mostly just tired and a little freaked out that baby will be here in exactly one month!
The time has finally arrived for us to celebrate this sweet little nugget so we are jetting off to Matt’s hometown this weekend and then my mom and sister are headed back to Columbus for a week of fun ALL of next week! To say I am excited would be a serious understatement.
Here are some of my traveling essentials for my final road trip until baby arrives!!
- A cute water bottle to stay hydrated. May mean we have to stop to pee every ten minutes, but it will keep the leg cramps at bay!
- Snacks! These little morsels of sunflower cinnamon delight are where it’s at!
- A cozy blanket scarf. I scored this little gem at H&M the other weekend and I have basically worn it every single day since. So so cozy.
- A cozy sweater/sweatshirt. A preggo must.
- My trusty hot/cold pack.
- NARS Blush.
- Fresh Lip Tint in Tulip.
- Formula X Nail Color. This stuff dries SO fast.
- Baggu Bags are the bomb.com.
- I have posted about these slippers before. The bottoms are hard, so they are basically like shoes, so that means you can wear them most of the day.
SO, what about you guys, what are you up to this weekend? What have I missed??