Good morning!! Hope you all had a great weekend! It’s time for the spring beauty event at Meijer! Every year I look forward to cleaning out my hoard of beauty products that ends up stashed everywhere and refreshing my daily routine. Usually on the first nice day or two of the new year, I open up the windows and tackle underneath the cabinets, my product closet, my dresser, and all of the thousands of makeup bags I keep in my bags/car/school. I start by taking all of the products from said locations and throw them in the bathroom. That way I know what I have. I then toss any old products or products that have become dirty or messy in their day to day use. I clean out the bags, brushes and products and then replace them with the new seasons colors or scents. The whole thing actually takes hours and I feel SO good when it’s done. It really is the most cathartic day of the year.
Here are some of the new products I supplemented my routine with this season at Meijer:
- MOISTURE anything. Right now in our house literally everything is dry. I have always been a fan of Pantene, but the new Dreamcare line is awesome.
- Ever since I had E, I have become a huge fan of soap in the form of foam. Sounds really frivolous, but for me it cuts out the middle man. For dishes that means I don’t really need a sponge to get it to suds up and in the shower that means no loofa! Just makes the whole thing easier in my opinion and I feel like you get more bang for your buck which y’all know I love.
- I really like all of L’Oreal’s new seasonal products. The lip paints go on really smoothly and they are more nude which I’m finding surprisingly flattering despite my draw to the bright pink family. The Lumi Cushion foundation has two separate compartments: one where you get the powder and another where you can pat it to get the excess off which is a really nice feature.
- Covergirl So Lashy goes on really smooth and gets you those full lashes. I really should have taken a picture of the brush. It means business.
- L’Oreal’s new clay line. Ok, for real, I tried the clay mask on my hair (remember that I only wash my hair a couple of times a week) and it made my hair feel like butter. Cuts through the oil and takes five minutes before you shower. Then, throughout the week, I’ve been using the dry shampoo which is a total lifesaver. I keep dry oil and dry shampoo in every single room/bag/space of my life.
- I love the spring beauty event at Meijer because it means my favorite deodorant goes on sale. This stuff is gold.
- Facial wipes are a mama’s baby wipes. Easy makeup removal at night or on the go when you just need to freshen up. The cucumber is my fave.
What new products are you loving this season? What’s your favorite way to prepare for the new season?
Also: my little helper is just the sweetest, she’s really getting the hang of the perfect flatlay. 😉
Hope you all have a fabulous start to the week! And remember to download those mPerks for extra savings before you head to Meijer this week to shop the spring sale!
UPDATE: Head over here to see my picks over on the Meijer Style Blog!
*This post was sponsored by Meijer, but all opinions, as always, are my own.