Good morning, friends! I cannot thank you enough for all of the kind words and love that you all showed us after we made our special announcement last week! We are over the top excited and are thrilled that we can finally share what we’ve been up to with you guys!
I am a wee bit of a planner and over-preparer, but Matt and I have not decided if we are going to find out the gender. So, I have been trying my best to load up on all things gender neutral, but some things are just too cute to pass up! Eeek! It’s all just so fun.
Here’s what I am loving this week for mama and baby!
1. Warby Parker Quinby in Aurora Sunglasses.
2. Kate Spade Beryl Green Stud Earrings.
3. Saint James Stripe Shirt. Bummer–this beauty is sold out. Looks long and roomy–two musts these days.
4. Orange Scallop Pillowcase. I am on the hunt for cute pillows for the nursery. Since we may not find out, I am trying to stick with neutral colors. Orange is a neutral, right?
5. Design Mom: How to Live with Kids: A Room by Room Guide.
6. Kiehl’s Creme de Corps. I have been slathering this stuff on like nobody’s business. Stops the itching and feels like it’s preventing stretch marks?
7. Girl’s Knotted Headband. June and January is seriously the cutest shop for girl’s clothes. Gah. I want everything!
8. Swell Water Bottle. Trying to stay hydrated in this heat!
9. Madewell Transport Tote.
10. Freshly Picked Moccasins. Seriously so cute. Need them in every single color.
11. Tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blush. 12 hours? Yes, please!
Hope you all had a fantastic week and have a very happy weekend!