baby, desk essentials, essentials, girl, Life, school supplies, Stationery, style, Sugar Paper, summer, Target
Good morning, friends! It’s been another great week around here. I am sad to report that I only have one mere week left of summer break. I am trying to stay positive as I know that this is time with my girl that not a lot of people get, including my hubby. The little girl in me is REAL excited to bust out a new planner, new supplies, and walk into that classroom with fresh eyes and a fresh heart. BUT, oh summer, you were swell. I feel like I am going to miss so much, but her sitter is so awesome and I know she loves going there and that’s just another person that gets to love on her and be a part of her life. See all the self-talk happening around here?
Anywho, let’s get to it. I haven’t done a roundup of my favorite things in awhile so here it goes:
- Girl’s Striped Dress because a girl can never have too many striped numbers. Especially for $15
- Toy Car Already starting to think about E’s birthday AND Christmas because they are only 4 days apart. Yikes.
- Rabbit Doll As far as baby stuff goes, I’ve tried to stay neutral in the event we have a boy someday because they use this stuff for like a week. But she’s getting to an age where she will play with toys for awhile and she will cherish toys like this forever!
- Freshly Picked Moccasins The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is happening now if you are a cardholder, opens to everyone else the 22nd. These moccs will be 41.90 during the sale! Which is great for shoes that actually stay on!
- Eyebrow Primer the condition of my eyebrows is pathetic right now. They need a little love, so I splurged on this and the…
- Volumizing Fiber Gel super easy to apply and I have noticed a huge difference. Makes me feel a lot more put together.
- Sugar Paper Lamp Sugar Paper for Target has put out all of their new desk/school supplies and they are all just perfection. This lamp is a mere 34.99 which for a sleek lamp, is a steal.
- Gold Dots and Stripes Washi Tape I go through gold washi tape the fastest (I use it on all invites and for Christmas) so two rolls for 3.99 is a great price!
- Oops Eraser Too cute to pass up.
- Rifle Paper Co. Planner Picking out my planner for the year is by far my favorite thing to do. I can’t wait to break it open and fill it out! I always wait until the first day of teacher work week, it gives me something to look forward to!
What are you all loving this week??
…and the winner of the Little Standout Giveaway is Nicole B.! Be on the lookout for an email from me later today! If you weren’t a winner you can still get 15% off your purchase with code PARIS15! Thank you to all who entered!
Hope you all have a great weekend!